We know what we’re doing!
Äike has powered over 3 million kilometres of successful fleet rides around the globe.
An Even Stronger Frame
Äike 11’s new steel frame and H-shaped fork provides even more durability and stability to the rider. Äike 11 ensures even the bumpiest paths and sketchiest of streets won’t stop your rider from rolling.
New! A Display & Phone Holder
The Äike 11 comes with an optional display with speed & battery settings. Plus, Äike still keeps their riders of all shapes and sizes comfortable with both feet planted side-to-side firmly onto the large standing deck.
11″ Large Wheels
Why is Äike 11 called 11? An homage to our 11″ tires is a fair guess. Ride freely in rain, snow or hail and on both bike paths and bumpy roads. The large pneumatic & puncture-proof tires ensure safety on any surface and in any weather conditions.
Durable, Sustainable &
- Made from 42% recycled materials
- 92% recyclable after the scooter’s lifespan
- Assembly based in Talllinn, Estonia
- Manufacturing runs on exclusively renewable energy
Charging stations, swap bikes & more – the whole package
- Charging cabinets charge up to 50 batteries at a time
- VOK electric cargo bikes for energy-efficient battery swapping on
- streets and unaccessible areas
- Built-in IoT connectivity enables over-the-air updates